OK, so here is the deal. When I switched to this new domain (from mattsms.com to mattsmultiplesclerosis.com) I had “big plans” for some new stuff but I never did anything with it because this year has just been so rough on me with my health so I totally dropped the ball. Now that I will be doing my second round of Lemtrada in a few weeks I really wanted to get it up and running the way I intended to almost a year ago so that it would still feature some content to read and look nice and pretty in case I end up feeling too terrible to write much again. So I spent all day yesterday trying to implement all the changes and publish all the content I wanted but wow, the first step, what should have been the easiest, brought about a huge problem so nothing has changed! So now I am trying to figure out how to work through this very technical issue I am having despite the fact that I pretty much have no experience in this area. So please be patient, I am trying to learn how to fix this so I can get everything up and running smoothly. In the meantime, you should check out my articles on multiplesclerosis.net if you have not already. Thanks for understanding!