Youtube; Relapse, Cannabis Oil, Starting Lemtrada!

I tried doing a quick video yesterday to announce that I start Lemtrada the week of the 21st. I meant to post this yesterday but I forgot… As I will mention in the video, I am sorry that I seem so fatigued in the video when I talk, thing is I seem exhausted because I am. 6 more days till my first infusion!

10 thoughts on “Youtube; Relapse, Cannabis Oil, Starting Lemtrada!

• September 16, 2015 at 11:52 am

Hey there Matt, happy that you are finally getting it!
    i wanted to ask you if you are considering trying a diet of some sort?
    Best luck 🙂

• September 16, 2015 at 5:40 pm

I have never had much luck with diet so I just try to avoid junk foot high in trans fat or sugar or anything like that.

• September 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Hey Matt it's excellent that you're finally getting the Lemtrada after all the craziness you had to go through. ☺

• September 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

• September 17, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Hey Matt – thanks for the great information and a great blog. And congrats on starting your Lemtrada next week! I was diagnosed with MS back in 2010 at the ripe age of 23, and it has been an adventure (tried Rebif, Tysabri and Gilenya). I actually started Lemtrada this past Monday (09/14/15) and understand your frustration. Remember to drink plenty of water and don't forget to eat, even if you aren't hungry (I forgot to eat lunch one day because I wasn't hungry and ended up having a headache all day). Good luck andhope all goes well.

• September 17, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Thank you, and yeah, my doctor will be placing two IV's, one JUST for fluid to keep me hydrated, yay, I foresee many tangled runs with my IV pump to the restroom!

• April 25, 2016 at 11:29 pm

Hi Matt,

First of all I wanted to thank you for being so open and sharing your experience with multiple sclerosis. The updates and current feelings shed some light on what it's like to go through a seemingly "invisible" neurological condition. I was wondering, what kind of course classification of MS do you have? (RRMS, SPMS, PPMS, PRMS) Thank you!