Dizzy, Nauseous, Insomnia, Lemtrada and Cannabis

OK so the last few days have not been all that great. So yes, I have been dizzy and still am. That was not a random episode, this is my new “baseline”. I can’t say I was throwing up all day but I wanted to. Eating was impossible for a bit; I was so nauseous, I would just stand there salivating as if I was about to vomit but I was able to hold it all down.

– Sorry, I have not been able to think and typing is still so difficult… It has been so hot, even a bath full of ice water does not last very long before melting into a room temperature water… –

I have also been dealing with really bad insomnia for the last few days. 3 Percocet, 2 Benadryl and 2 Klonopin all at once before bed time is still not enough. I would be up wide awake till 3am or so… Luckily last night I picked up some more cannabis extract and though I am still not back on track with sleep I finally got some relief last night.

I see my neurologist tomorrow, not sure what for but it was called in yesterday so I imagine it has to do with the skin check I need before Lemtrada. I will also take care of all my blood work I need. Getting closer yet it still seems so far away.

Anyways, I feel like crap and can’t think but I wanted to write down the recent happenings before I forget. I will update some more later.

12 thoughts on “Dizzy, Nauseous, Insomnia, Lemtrada and Cannabis

• September 12, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Have they said anything about what to expect after the first infusion?Dee,Still expecting the best

• September 15, 2015 at 6:25 pm

body aches, headaches, pale green skin, possible hives, fatigue and that is if I do not have all the possible severe reactions

• September 15, 2015 at 2:16 pm

I was able to watch your video on facebook.Thank you for sharing your journey.GOD BE WITH YOU.

• October 30, 2015 at 5:51 am

I don't get the canabis comment you have made here? Can you expand pls Matt

• April 18, 2016 at 6:07 am

Hey Matt! Thanks for taking in time to write and educate about your experiences with MS. You will be in my prayers.

As for this post, I want to ask about your symptoms. When you are going through all these types of symptoms that you write about, what have been your best results in terms of medications? Or do you base it off the severity? For example, with this post, is your approach to take "3 Percocet, 2 Benadryl and 2 Klonopin" in order to alleviate symptoms before you take cannabis? Or is cannabis the last resort that guarantees symptom alleviation? What does your Doctor say about it?

• April 18, 2016 at 6:08 am

• April 25, 2016 at 3:02 pm

No, if it is bad I just go strait to cannabis; why poison my liver with a hand full of pills when I can just take a very small amount of cannabis and it take care of everything 2 times better than all those pills AND this oil is not bad for your health (that we so far know of haha).

• April 25, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Oh and my doctor? He said "I know a place for some oil if you need a place" haha