I Can’t Stop Sleeping

I just can’t get back on track… I have been so tired! I am sure it’s because it is warming up and that is increasing my fatigue. I just keep falling asleep, I am sleeping my days away, I hate it! Waste… So I have to learn how to better cope with this because I am getting nothing done, at all… I can’t do this all summer, I have stuff I need to do to move forward in life. I do plan on moving to Washington (probably Olympia) to live a better life in cooler weather, weather unlike California weather and closer to Dublin weather. The thing is I need money to make the move and start my life which means I need a job but in order to work a job I need it to not be hot. I need to move to be able to work and I need to work in order to move… I don’t want to wait 6 months to start this process so you can see my paradox here… I think I am going to need a night job because that’s when it is cooler outside…

I can’t write… I can’t think and my hands are not doing what I want them to do, very unsteady and jumpy… So I have to go for now. I will try again on Monday, we will see how tomorrow goes!

5 thoughts on “I Can’t Stop Sleeping

• May 5, 2013 at 8:00 am

Hi Matt
    It's ironic isn't it? One man's problem is another man's dream. What would I give if I could sleep 4 an entire day. I have had insomnia ever since I was little, I barely sleep for more than 3 hours a night, and because of that i'm very tired and exhausted during the day. Thank God I was able to finish college and get a job. Not to undermine your problem though, but I can't say I know much of that as I focused more on what would help me go to sleep instead of keep me awake. However, drinking coke has always contributed to my insomnia as it would keep me a wake and full of energy all night, which is y i stopped drinking it. I'm not advising u to do it though, not really a healthy solution, duh 🙂

• May 5, 2013 at 9:17 am

Hi Matt,
    Great to hear Tysabri is working for you. I am in Australia, have MS.

I know that everybody puts forward their own miracle cure, but I have discovered Dr Jelinek, who has collated a lot of solid evidence for a rebalancing of a huge number of conditions in life. The drugs are great to ward off the t-cells, but while its doing its job you can rebalance the immune responses your body is having. I went on a retreat with this guy, who had ms himself. I know that he wants to come to the US. There is a facebook page, which speaks of a "recovery plan". I know there are a lot of deleterous comments about him and every other miracle offerer. But I promise this is down- to- earth stuff, well researched, and he has begun to collect data from his retreats too. Just read his book, and try and meet him if he comes over- even use your money to come visit him. Since the retreat ms seems no longer like a black figure hanging over me.

You can get his book for free- just the postage, which might be a little- here: http://www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis.org/

Aaron. mathesonaaron@gmail.com

• May 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Abdullah – you want to talk about irony haha? I get insomnia too. So I either can't sleep or can't stay awake: at random. So yeah, I have meds that can help but you have to take them ell before you find out that you need one or the other and then its too late!

Anonymous – Well, I know what I need, cooler weather and less stress, that's it haha so once I move life will be great. But thanks!

• May 6, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I live north of Seattle, and most of the year it's nice and cool. For a few months of summer we might get 80 s or 90s, but that's about it.

What kind of work are you looking for?

• May 6, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Well you live to the east of the mountains where it is warm, and what kind of work? The kind that pays haha