Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! (Ireland 2)

I am alive! I know it’s hard to believe that someone from the
LA/Inland Empire area could survive in Dublin but so far so good
(knock on wood hahahaha). But OK, seriously, I am really enjoying
myself, I love it, and saying I love it? Understatement…
Gabi
and I watched the parade in Dublin yesterday, the heart of Saint
Patrick’s Day! It was not as crowded as I thought it would be but
maybe I am used to overcrowded parades back home, besides, being
stuck in a crowd is not so bad in the cold as it is in the heat. Oh
yeah, it was raining on and off, the weather was of course staying
true to it’s Irish traditions haha.
Since
the last time I posted we also went to visit a castle near the beach
(In Malahide I think?) but it was 12 Euro ($15.55 USD) to get in,
so…. yeah…. not worth it….. We stepped inside and that was
enough, the outside was cooler anyways! We also went to the park and
fed some deer (one of which we named Georgia) haha so more of those
pictures will come soon. It’s so hard to keep up with it all!
By the way, sorry for not getting back to your comments, as I said, it’s kind of hard to keep up haha….

Post back soon!

10 Responses to Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! (Ireland 2)

1. OMG what fun! You look like your having a fantastic time there ! Hugs from over the pond
    Dawn

Love to see that happy happy smile!!!!!
    How long will you be staying?
    I hope you will enjoy every minute!!

😀

I go back April 2ed :p but yes, its lots of fun :p

How about the noice sensivity?
    Maybe happy noices are more tolerable…..?
    🙂

When I am not stressed out to my limits it seems not to be so bad except for all the stupid whistles and noise makers, that was lame haha.

6. Hello Matt –
    Great blog! Hope you are enjoying Ireland – I'm jealous! I also wondered whether you would be interested in having a guest post for your site. I am a Certified Health Education Specialist and freelance health science writer for sites such as Healthline.com and WomensHealthcareTopics.com. If you're up for it, I'd love to write a piece on the connection between inside MS progression and outward symptoms, or the difference between men's and women's experiences with MS. I'll look forward to hearing from you – thanks!

Take care,
    Katie

Hi! How about you email me at mattalleng@yahoo.com ?

8. MS Cherokee says:

Love the pictures and it makes me smile just to see you so happy and relaxed! It looks like you and Gabi are having a blast. Just enjoy the beautiful country while you can and take lots of pictures!

Did your camera and stuff arrive yet?
    It must be frustrating for a photographer to not get the pictures exactly as you want them to be.
    And time flies when you´re having fun……

Yes, having a great time! Thanks! And yes, got it the other day but its been raining, not good for pix. I made a rain bag thing so i could take my camera out in the rain but it was too cold and windy to enjoy myself, so have not got good pix with it all just yet, but soon!