More Unnecessary Stress

Last night I endured a bit of stress, I wont tell you what it was, just about the effects of it, also that it was pretty minimal. Last night my legs got very tight and I had to take some Tamazepam to fall asleep as I just couldn’t stop thinking about this stress. I slept OK but I had a hard time waking up and getting out of bed. My hands were hurting, MS hurting, like all the joints in my fingers, wrists, and even a bit in my elbows were smashed with a heavy press in some sort of factory. The muscles in my back are so tense! It hurts! I took a shower and quickly realized my legs were still pretty spastic, I was walking like a drunk, walking as if I had just finished a 3 mile (4.5 kilometer) hike. Great. This is just how I wanted to prepare for my trip to Ireland! So I did the opposite of what I felt like doing, I got up, grabbed some change, and walked to the bus stop and now I am at a coffee shop across town where the pet store is since I need some fish food before I go. I am so tired of stress and noise.

I can’t wait for my trip, I can’t wait to feel the opposite of stress, I forget the adjective haha… I feel like I am drowning and when I get on that plane I will finally get a gasp of air! I also really can’t wait to spend time with my non-Irish Irish friend haha!

10 Responses to More Unnecessary Stress

Matt, im sorry you havent been feeling well. You are definitely in my prayers this morning. If I could please ask a few questions regarding your optic neuritis and eye pain. Is there pain? And if so, does it happen in both eyes or one at a time? Does it last for days, weeks, months? Or does the pain come fast and go away that way as well. Anything you can add is greatly appreciated. Please answer at your leisure.

I am hoping Ireland will be a great stress reliever for you. Hang in there, brother.

Regards,
    Michael

Me personally? No pain, but I have heard of others having it. Not sure the details on that… Sorry, and yes, I KNOW it will :^p

Thank you for your prompt response. Can you please tell me how O/N effects you directly? If there is no pain, what do you experience?

Regards,
    Michael

Blurry vision, it never really goes away, I mean sometimes it's better but it's not like I wake up an go "OMG, I can see!" Its such a gradual change you never really notice haha….

Can squinting help O/N? Does your blurry vision get better when you squint?

Thanks again, Matt

Regards,
    Michael

IDK, it's always different and it is different from person to person, glasses make it better and I am used to it without glasses when it's not bad, otherwise, you just have to wait for it to improve..

Your website means a lot to me. Good luck on your trip. You cant visit Ireland without a good Van Morrison album.

Regards,
    Michael

Haha, Irish, nothing against older stuff, just not my thing. I DO need to get my music situated on my phone haha. I will keep posting more casually throughout my trip!

9. Rebbecca says:

So sorry that this happened so close to your trip. I hope that you can relax during your trip and come back with some amazing stories for us!

Oh I will, not even worried haha!