used to help control issues of urgency.
the bladder and urinary tract.
Oxybutynin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such
as frequent or urgent urination, incontinence (urine leakage), and
increased night-time urination.
Oxybutynin may also be used for purposes not listed in this
medication guide.” –Drugs.com
built a tolerance? I take it when I know I am going to not be by a
restroom, just in case…
Possible Side Effects:
- hot, dry skin and extreme thirst
- severe stomach pain or constipation
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights
- pain or burning when you urinate
- urinating less than usual or not at all
- dry mouth
- dry eyes, blurred vision
- mild constipation
- nausea, mild stomach pain or upset
- dizziness, drowsiness, weakness
- sleep problems
- runny nose