This medication is used to relieve moderate to
“Norco contains a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone.
Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called opioid pain relievers. An
opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Acetaminophen is a less potent
pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone. Norco is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
Norco may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication
see how it can be habit forming, so be careful!
Possible Side Effects:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- feeling light-headed, fainting
- confusion, fear, unusual thoughts or behavior
- seizure (convulsions)
- problems with urination
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark
urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- anxiety, dizziness, drowsiness
- mild nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation
- headache, mood changes
- blurred vision
- ringing in your ears
- dry mouth