Might Not Post for a Few Days

Well I feel like crap still… Was hoping over the weekend I would feel better but, nope. Trying to avoid the hospital but ugh! I called to see about outpatient infusions of Solu-Medrol but just got the answering machine so hopefully I get a call back sooner than later because I am having a hard time walking and I do not want to spend another 12-14 hours at the ER… Maybe it’s the spasticity? I do not know but Baclofen is not working anymore, even at 30mg, feels like walking on stilts again and I am not good at that. Keep loosing my balance and falling back onto my bed… Pain, balance, insomnia, everything is not well right now… It is all a blur!

Speaking of bed, I am so tired! I woke p at 7:30 and by 9:30 I wanted to go back to bed, I hate this! I got enough sleep too! I need to organize my pills for the week but I am just too tired, I took my prescription pills and that’s it, I will work on it later, I am just too tired…

Met Holly Huber for lunch yesterday, enjoyed that! I want stem cell treatments so bad! Can not imagine what it would be like to be able to think clearly again! Remember things! Solve basic problems, you get used to the crap and accept it as the new norm… Anyways, I suggest you check out her website and if you like, maybe donate to my cause or help spread the word to others who may donate so that maybe  can show some amazing progress as Holly did! That would be great! It would also be much appreciated! CLICK HERE to visit my fundrauser page, got to keep it going! Thank you!

Anyways, I might take the next couple days off, I just feel horrible and I am tired of writing crap! IDK what I am going to do about that just yet, we will see, I just need to rest… I don’t want to but I feel like I can not keep my eyes open, my body is damaged and that is making me tired, fighting it has not proved beneficial so far so let’s try some “giving in”.

Thank you for any help in advanced!

19 Responses to Might Not Post for a Few Days

Do you think it's from the full moon? Lol I had a pretty long weekend myself..feeling guilty for not doing my yogalaties or juicing my vegetables….especially not doing my diary. ,the days you don't do the things that you know you need to..do u beat yourself up about it? Or curse MS? I do!…But I get tired of waking up EVERY morning with the same symptoms, and it gets draining trying to pretend your superwoman everyday just to avoid your loved ones from worrying about you..Feeling this way today will make me that much ready for tomorrow..:) Do what you need to do today Matt…after all tomorrow is another day ..( famous words of Scarlett O'hara..lol) ***Maria***

Haha, yeah, everything tires me out. Need to get back on top of it all but it will take some time, What do you juice BTW?? Gathering ingredients right now haha…

Beets, celery, carrots, cucumbers, and khale. Tasty! ***Maria***

OK, I have similar haha, we will see how it turns out!

Good luck! I really feel like it help me when I'm doing it on a regular basis. :). ***Maria***

Thanks! Will try to post on it tomorrow lol, goodnight for now!

7. judy says:

Well, my son finally had his Neurology exam on the 8th. He confirmed the drop foot,gave a new afo brace because the other one rubbed the biggest blister on his heel, and said he will do an MRI but that he thinks it may just be problems from Narcolepsy, etc. He is a good doc but sometimes when I describe his symptoms they look as if they think you are just over thinking things and self diagnosing. He said so many things can mimic ms and I can see where that would be true.

8. judy says:

However I can tell things are getting worse. So, they actually got us in the next day for an MRI of his brain and full spine.He actually even told me that he didn't think Chris needed a new MRI but he will have one done to put my mind at ease. I felt a little stupid like he thought I was just a mom searching the internet and self diagnosed my son. It may have been more me feeling that way though. My question to you Matt or anyone else who may know how to read an MRI is this time there are a least 12 small bright white spots randomly in his brain. Don't recall ever seeing that before. Haven't heard from the doc yet because he doesn't work on Fridays.

Well, those are lesions but that is a broad term, I would wait for the doc to look at it, I know it's hard, but be patient… Once you get that answer you will have some direction,

10. judy says:

So is a normal scan of the brain completely gray?
    well they are small and like in so many places.

Well that could be MS but it COULD be anything, so a pro will have to tell you…

Here is a pix of an old MRI, who knows what it looks like now, need to request that…

12. judy says:

He has too many symptoms for it not to be ms. Do those lesions ever heal?

No. Not really, they are active/inactive but as far as western medications are concerned they do not really go away with meds, IDK, no short answer to that. Some will say yes, some will say never, some will find the grey between black and white, I don't have a good answer yet, all I can say is it's possible.

14. judy says:

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer me. Your videos and blog helped me to get prepared to explain the symptoms he has had for years. He hates going to doctors and his memory isn't the best so unless the doc is seeing it himself then it makes it hard. But, now at least they can see by these very obvious lesions and his symptoms that this is MS. The problems he has with MS mimic other things the say.

Yes, remember that, lots of things mimic MS, so really a spinal tap (or LP) is needed to confirm. Good luck, let me know what happens.

16. judy says:

Wait what? A spinal tap? What else can cause the bright scars in different spots on his mri ?

IDK, you need to talk to the dock Judy,

18. judy says:

Yeah, sorry about that.
    I looked up about a spinal tap. I think it sounds worse than it is. I watched your video about how to auto inject the medicine. I am glad you took the time to do those videos. I'm sure hoping that whatever medicine is given it is helpful. Did they start you out with an injection or pills? Thanks again Matt for your time.

Injection, me personally? I don't trust the pills, they are too new…