VIDEO: Matt’s MS – Spasticity and Pain, Oh Yeah, Stem Cells??

12 Responses to VIDEO: Matt’s MS – Spasticity and Pain, Oh Yeah, Stem Cells??

You are looking for a sense of purpose, a goal, something that you are achieving. Pick something small to begin with, that contains association with others.

Co-Q-10 (200 mg) will help some with your leg pain.

orgainize your own fundraisers (use sticky notes for memory) this is a goal — this is what you crave

my comment seems to have disappeared
    (200 mg Co-Q-10) for help with leg pain

My doc is calling in Baclofen as we speak and I use sticky notes like crazy and my phone and alarms. Key is to remember to write everything down…

And I am organizing my own fund raiser haha…….. Thanks,

maybe you have MS, no sense of humor and interests beyond your pain… so boring.

5. MS Cherokee says:

Wow, I have no clue who anonymous is since they don't have the cojones to post their name but why such nastiness on Matt's blog? Guess I must not have a sense of humor either. I for one appreciate Matt's honesty and refusal to blow sunshine up people's behind about MS. It helps those of us fighting the disease to feel not so alone. We all have good and bad days, including Matt.

Still unsure of that last post and what it means but yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

7. linda barry mac manus says:

Anonymous i think u got no BALLS.. Matt has lots of interests and he has a brilliant sense of humor and he is a fantastic Writer,photographer and much, much more… So bog off with your Negative shitty comments..

And it helps those of us without ms to understand What it is all about. I admire matt for many things

Matt didnt you know your suppose to be an entertaining dancing monkey TOO? gawd… some people

sleekcartim