About Me – My Sypmtoms

•  L’hermites Sign
  •  Itching Sensation On Head
  • Drop Foot
  • Grinding/Clenching Teeth
  • MS Hug
  • Partial Paralysis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
  • Loss of Taste
  • Slurred Speech
  • Inability to Swallow
  • Burning Sensations
  • Vertigo/Vestibular Ataxia
  • Mood Swings
  • Problems Breathing
  • Problems Hearing
  • Ringing in Ears
  • Hiccups
  • Insomnia

6 thoughts on “About Me – My Sypmtoms

• July 17, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Matt, I feel bad for you. I was diagnosed with MS years ago after two bouts with double vision. I also deal with the intense pins and needles sensation in my feet to the point where they feel like they're on fire. I've experienced a bout with loss of bowel control which fortunately cleared itself up in a matter of months. I've also had many occurances of Lhermites Sign over the years. I've experiences other minor issues but none as significant as those you list. I feel very lucky after reading your blogs. I'll be praying for you! Sharon

• July 17, 2012 at 8:57 pm

That still sucks nonetheless, there will always be someone out there who has it worse than us, but thanks!

• November 14, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Hello !
    I saw one of your video about copaxone.
    I'm a french lady. I've MS too ..
    Copaxone since almost 3 years old now.
    I've a blog, but it's written in French : sep-une-saloperie-en-profondeur.com
    I plan to translate it in English soon.
    My best
    chrystèle

• November 18, 2012 at 1:46 am

I will check it out! And lol that video…. So long ago, was on Rebif and now going on Tysabri since then lol!

• December 7, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Hi Matt, I have been having all the same symptoms as you and then some since the beginning of nov and just recently was in the hospital for 4 days while they did hundreds of different test on me to figure out what is wrong they couldn't figure it out until I had a really bad allergic reaction to morphine like 10+ level pain and my face and lips where all numb and tingling so they did another MRI and found lesions in my brain and that's when my neurologist diagnosed me with ms. I'm 25 and have two little boys age 4 and 21 months and its all so new to me I really appreciate all the stuff you talk about and hope you will give me some more insight to this all. I'm waiting on getting my copaxone in the mail. Thanks. Hope your feeling well today. Right now I haven't been able to go anywhere without being in a wheelchair.

• December 11, 2012 at 3:38 am

I am sorry to hear, it will get better after treatment. Sorry for late reply, was out of town. Will blog and update soon!