Just Having a Hard Time BUT I am OK

OK, it’s been hard lately for me to be on top of my blog so  I apologize. I feel like I am swimming against a violent current that only grows stronger with each futile stroke. I will come out of this poor state of being, this hopeless mentality, in time… Life is new, everything is new, I have to re-learn everything but the colors of this new life are all a hue I have never seen… Describing it would be like trying to explain how a sound tastes, it can’t be done, only the one who experiences this phenomena can know what it is to feel it. As in reality itself, what is green to me may be blue to you.

Depression has been swallowing me whole and though the “strength in my legs” is (yes is not are)  slowly dying and I have found myself dropped upon one knee to maintain ,y ability to stand up I am still doing just that; standing up. This is hard. This is extremely hard, but I didn’t come this far to loose, I will win. I have to. So give me time to figure this all out and I will of course come back a million times stronger.

6 Responses to Just Having a Hard Time BUT I am OK

ANY TIME IS A GOOD TIME TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT DO WITH YOUR LIFETIME : TO BE OR TO BUY.

I agree, I would tell people the same thing. I think it's just hard since it's ME, so I am just trying to let my "vision" on life grow stable.

Dear Matt,
    I have been reading your blog for some time now. I was diagnosed myself in October 2010. I am going to ask you to get a massage- your shoulders all the way to your neck.. The closer to your neck the better. I truly believe that ms has to do with the blood flow to the brain… You must be extremely stressed out now and you need to relax those muscles. This is not a joke… Pls try… Get someone that can do this for you. Believe me… This may help a little or a lot. It has worked for me.  Please do not dismiss this idea… You should do this few times and see if there is any change in your symptoms. You have nothing to loose. All my love and support to you.

Thanks haha, "nothing to loose", true.

Hi Matt!
    From time to time I stop by your blog to see how you're doing. You probably don't remember me anymore, but know that you are in my prayers! You inspire!

Sorry for late reply, been rough! But thank you so much!