Almost Done

Been recovering at a decent rate. I plan on leaving rehab for home Friday evening so we will see! Should be posting soon!

11 Responses to Almost Done

1. Brenda G says:

Great News!

2. Victoria says:

THX!!!!! Worried about u!!! THX 4 getting better!!! Hope ur livin' it up it CA!!!! Wish I was there!!!
    Luv ya,
    Victoria

3. Willowtree says:

Good to hear that youre going to get to leave rehab soon Matt!

Thanks Victoria and yes Friday!

5. sleekcartim says:

YAY! good for you! your not typing in caps anymore, ill take that as a good thing lol. hey i did my MS story on YT. Didnt do a great job, my MS was showing (sigh)

6. That's great to hear Matt. You have been missed. I'm guessing you've also got a fair bit of reading to catch up on also, with all the messages on you posts. LOL. It just goes to show how much everyone loves and respects what you've done for all of us. Now get yourself right again, and we will hear from you when you're back on board.

From your Aussie mate

I have my glasses now lol so I try not to use caps. will try to write a bit more tomorrow but nothing crazy as I still can not control my hands all that well….

8. sleekcartim says:

was so happy to get an appt with local MS clinic, even tho my appt was 2 1/2 months out, now i just got a letter from them pushing that important appt to august. AUGUST!?!?! please take all sharp objects away from me now GRRRRRRR. i need a hug & a drink!

9. ladyjustine says:

Get well soon Matt!

10. sleekcartim says:

Anyone else have undiagnosed MS, or took long time of testing to get diagnosed????? So i just got my neuros take on the recent 2nd round of (3) MRI's. she sez "no change, still only have 3 lessions in brain, so i dont have MS". She doesnt believe MS is a vascular disease, so she doesnt want to talk about it being a possibility. she thinks i would have had serious problems for my whole life if i had restricted blood flow. She still has no answer for why All symptoms flaring & subsiding at same times, no explanation why i get numbness / tingling left side of head (MRI shows no evidence of stroke), no clue as to why i continue to have stiff hands even after my last flare. seemingly ignores my cognitive issues & depression symptoms. doesnt know what the connection is for the head numbness & tingling starting at same times as other symptoms, What do you guys think? Is this typical of the docs you guys have dumped? now she wants to torture me with physical therapy, cuz i have minor disc problem in neck, as if thats causing all my symptoms.