MS Friends – Meet Jessica Duley!

Today I would like to introduce to you Jessica Duley from the UK! Jessica is yet another MS warrior who runs a VLOG on youtube which you can find by CLICKING HERE! For this edition of MS Friends I will be playing one of her videos which is personally one of my favorite Multiple Sclerosis videos on the internet! It was shot well, the story is told well, it communicates how she feels about living with Multiple Sclerosis, and it simply demonstrates some excellent directing skills which as a secret movie critic I find to be very awesome! I love it! So watch it and share it!

13 Responses to MS Friends – Meet Jessica Duley!

1. Shari says:

Holy crap, Matt, when you're right, you're right. This is awesome!

Lol I have a good eye for movies! :^b

Excellent video from Jessica.
    Michelle Audrey Drolet

4. Katej says:

Good find Matt. Great film & explains my life well although i'm feeling good & finding exercise (even when i'm exhausted) helps.

Thanks and yeah a lot of people say exercise helps, I try but I just get so tired so quick and then feel crappy all day….

6. MS Cherokee says:

Great video and I can so relate. Looks just like me, dropping all the stuff. Very irritating! I'd love to exercise too but I am just too exhausted when I get home from work to even think about it and weekends are devoted to naps and housework – hey, that's exercise! 😉

Haha I just woke up from a nap, I lobe the disoriented feeling I get when I awake, pft, NOT!

Not sure if I sent you something because it vanished before I hit publish.

I said….thanks for the video about Jessica, it was very good and thanks for the new article you wrote about cog fog. I understand it all too well.

Short story…In Grade 10, I missed the last couple of months because I was sick with mono.

Grade 11….terrible time! I would sit in class, at the back of the room and nothing any teacher was saying was entering my brain. It was like their words were bouncing off my forehead and I was learning absolutely nothing. I had no idea what was going on, but I came to decide that I should probably quit school (which I did) get a job (which I did) and never told anyone how embarassed I was, that I could not learn anything new.

That's when MS started for me and I had no idea that I had it until I was dx in August 2004, about 40 years after I was in school!

I got married when I was 20, had two kids, no symptoms of ms again, for 25 years. Since that time, I've had so many symptoms the list would be too long to post.

I look back and know now how many symptoms I had, but never spoke to a Dr. about any of it. I always put it down to any excuse that sounded reasonable.

I've never taken any MS drugs throughout all these years, but clearly was free of symptoms for 25 years.

Another hmmmmmmmm…..weirdness of the disease!

So glad I found your site. I appreciate the effort and time you put into it to benefit so many!
    Mare

Wow that is pretty crazy! Why no med may I ask? And I am glad you found this site and find it useful!

My neurologist is very conservative and was not convinced meds would guarantee a difference in my particular case of MS. So many people suffer a lot because of the injections they are taking. So, I trust his opinion. I so understand the symptoms you keep experiencing. There is no rythme or reason and a lot of symptoms are so unusual, they are hard to explain and they come and go on their own schedule.
    I care about what you are going through.

I see and I feel yah, I have been off my injections for about 6 months and dont feel and different as far as symptoms go but feel happier since I have not been jabbing myself every day haha.

12. Antoinette says:

wow that's me too this vid is a great example of my life with MS great video Jessica and nice to meet you Matt.

Hey, sorry I never replied, been a rough… YEAR, but I was browsing and just found your comment, nice to meet you!