Let’s do a quick update as my hand is making typing even more difficult than usual! Numbess spread down to my hand. Forearm feels a tad weak. Numbness on back and side of head spread a little more towards my left cheek. Numbness on neck spread down a bit towards my chest, it’s not as strong there but there is a lack on sensation. Oh yeah a bit on my left shoulder as well. Stress levels are up, depression is kicking in.
Symptom Log: 1/9/2012
- Numbness on left side of head partial face (left)
- Numbness in left hand.
- Slight numbness on chest and shoulder (left)
- Difficult determining where left hand is in space.
- Impaired fine motor skills
- Occasional spasms in fingers
- Pain in fingers (right)
- Gate is not the best but not bad at all.
- Vision is no different than usual.
- Cognitive fog is the same
- Vertigo when I move my head too quickly (Not too bad today)
- Prednisone (100mg)
- Gabapentin (600mg)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B-12