Progress – Thank You! On My Way To Success!

It says it in the title, it says it in the picture, but still, it’s not enough! THANK YOU! Thank you all who have purchased your MS IS BS T-shirts and to all who have made donations in the past few days! As you know I am working on selling a couple of my other camera lenses (figured out how to spell that word by the way haha) so that I can save up and try to get the ONE lens that I do need to pull off this wedding job I have booked. PLUS, I just booked another job for February doing family portraits at a family reunion involving some members who are visiting the states from England! Now I REALLY need to get this lens because I don’t have a wide angle anymore! I am so nervous about getting a lens in time but thanks to all of you out there I am just that much closer to my goal! Every penny helps!

I will be buying my lens on Ebay because brand new it would cost me about $500 USD without taxes. On Ebay I can get it for about $250 USD. So far between my Ebay auctions, T-shirt sales, and donations I am at about $180 which means I only need to come up with about $70 before I know I can get my lens for sure! I think I can do that in a couple of weeks! Without you guys though, I would not be able to make this happen so THANK YOU!

I do have ONE LAST MS IS BS T-SHIRT LEFT! It is a large and you can buy it by clicking HERE or by visiting the “MS IS BS” tab up top and scrolling down! Hurry! That sucker will  be gone by today I bet! Just $10! Send me a picture of you wearing your MS IS BS T-shirt and I will add you to the MS IS BS family portrait! Haha!

UPDATE: THEY ARE ALL GONE! SORRY FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT ONE AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO BOUGHT ONE! I WILL MAKE MORE WHEN I CAN AFFORD THEM AND CONTINUE TO LET THE GROUP SUPPORT GROW WITHOUT PROFIT IN MIND!

Anyways I am feeling pretty good today, I am motivated to start working again if this photography thing goes well. If I could get to the point where I could at least pay my own bills again I would be so happy! If I can make more than that then I will put a small amount into a free spending budget, a large amount into savings, and the rest I will invest into making this blog a better place for MS’ers and helping them with the little things in life that can turn into BIG things since they have done so much for me! I can’t wait! It’s so close I can taste it! Cherry? Wait no strawberry… No it’s cherry….

So I know almost none of that has to do with my MS symptoms but they have not changed much at all. I stopped taking my Gabapentin to see what would happen and so far I do notice some slight discomfort in my fingers where the pain used to be but we will see. Still tapering off the steroids and I did go for a short walk yesterday but got tired pretty quick. I was a tad stressed yesterday so I bet that had something to do with it. Today should be a good day though, we shall see, KNOCK ON WOOD!

Haha so anyways, once again, I just want to say
~~~ THANK YOU ALL! ~~~

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

14 thoughts on “Progress – Thank You! On My Way To Success!

• January 20, 2012 at 1:05 am

Aww damn! There was me excited to get the t.shirt then I see the update. Double damn!! Next time I want one plz xx

Be sure to keep us up to date on how's it's going with the lens money.. If you need help, just shout xx

• January 20, 2012 at 1:14 am

priority mail? you should be able to send cheap via 1st class or parcel post

• January 20, 2012 at 2:06 am

Yeah but Flat rate is easier in THIS case as for some reason you can't add a shipping calculator to paypal transactions which is DUMB! PLus I like priority, 2-3 days is nice!

• January 20, 2012 at 2:08 am

And sorry I sold out! When I start getting money coming in I plan on making a new shirt up and I am going to set up some kind of pre-order thing so I can at least make my money back in a decent time rather than 6 months. I don't plan on making them for profit, I just want people to feel like they are part of a group so they should be a decent price!

• January 20, 2012 at 2:36 am

Make that $50 USD. No thank you's this time tho.. I just really want to help towards your goal. Some wages went into my account so you're my treat for the weekend since I can't eat or drink anything fun.

Yayyy I can't wait till you get more in – I'd definitely like to join the crew – if I may.

It's lovely to see you so full of drive. It's also good for you to show the bad times, it lets people see how rough it can be and things looked doomed, but with steely determination you can pick yourself back up again. Of course there will be more rough times ahead but I just tend to take one day at a time, that way it's easier.

• January 20, 2012 at 2:49 am

No thanks yous? Well um…. I much apreciate your donation! Lol….

Do I show enough of the dark side to you think? I know when I write my book I will throw it ALL out there so that people can actually see how dark of a place i pulled myself out of and be inspired to do the same. I just don't want my blog to be a downer, I want it to make people happy, inspire them, etc!

• January 20, 2012 at 3:01 am

Aww. I just amn't in it for the credit, do you know what I mean. I appreciate you accepting the help;o) It's nice to have a worthwhile cause to donate to, in this case it's allowing you to work, earn, get your name out there and show your talent.

You probably don't to be honest… That's probably cos of the way you want the blog to go, I understand that. I've only really read the one post, from a while back, where you mentioned the depression. I think that's so important alongside the practical issues MS brings. Your blog does inspire, for sure. Your life is far from easy but you're managing to shine. That brings hope and without hope.. We're erm.. What word can I use? Goosed… We're goosed. Haha. I think it is important that you share down days, not always but sometimes a follower may have the words to help. I've said before.. but I believe so much that a problem shared is a problem halved.

• January 20, 2012 at 3:09 am

Yayyyy…wooohooo!! That's so DO-ABLE!! 2 weeks to do that? That goal will be smashed for sure:D xx

• January 20, 2012 at 5:03 am

Yeah I think that if I get into a dark place again Ill just be sure to make the posting tasteful, meaningful, USEFUL rather then just venting, I have the group to vent haha!

And yes, I am not so worried anymore! I think it will work out just fine!

• January 20, 2012 at 11:41 pm

I know it will:D

I think it is good to let people see the downs as well as the ups. You're showing you can come back from the lows, which is helpful xx

• January 21, 2012 at 12:00 am

Well I will keep that in mind, I mean, I have been pretty honest so far anyways haha