6 thoughts on “Sorry, I have been a bit of a ghost lately…

• September 17, 2011 at 12:53 am

That's been me with that extreme tiredness, its gotten worse since I've returned to So Cal, actually.

• September 17, 2011 at 1:14 am

It's because SoCal sucks! All the heat! I want OUT so bad! It's like an MS prison!

• September 17, 2011 at 10:02 am

DEAR MATT,TIME IS THE KEY,I THINK…I´M SORRY YOU ARE SO LOW ENRGIZED.EVERY TIME I READ YOUR BLOG OR SEE YOU ON VIDEOS, I THINK IT´S ME TOMORROW CAUSE HEAT IS COMMING HERE.NOT DRY HEAT BUT BOILING ONE.YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE YOU AND UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT IS TO LIVE WITH MS FOR YOU,SO TALENT,INTELIGENT,SENSITIVE ETC…
    BUT WE´LL BE FINE.WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE DO? WE ARE
    GREAT,DON´T WE? DÓRIS

• September 17, 2011 at 5:17 pm

Haha thanks Doris, yeha I hate the heat… 🙁 I am so looking forward to winter but Im sorry that my winter brings your summer 🙁

• September 19, 2011 at 5:30 am

Hi Matt I was so relieved to watch your video tonight because I have been in such pain and it is getting worse. Seems sort of the same as what you described. I have an all over body pain and it it is very hard to get out of bed, my muscles seem like they have seized up. My hands ache and are very sore, my neck, my arms, my back and I also have restless legs which are getting worse. I can't take much more, getting so depressed and no one understands – my family said oh you probably just have the flu – I know that this is not the flu at all 🙁 I hope you feel better soon. Jaydean Krupski

• September 19, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Wow that's very interesting that you are experiencing EXACTLY what I am I mean I left out details like my hands getting painful and stuff like that… I myself thought it was the flu at first but then I started to realize it was not addin' up to flu… I have never heard of this before as an MS symptom but I did not do to much research. What ever it is hopefully it ends soon for you… Its getting better for me, I am at least a point where I can force myself to be productive, still dont feel GREAT but dont feel as bad as I do.

Question: Do you take Norco's or any painkillers?